Hoshino Resort Group (hereinafter “our company” or “we”) acknowledges that we are socially responsible for protecting all information provided by our customers etc. (“our customers etc.” hereinafter refers to our customers and our clients) We thereby establish this policy, and will ensure strict implementation and thorough education of this policy to all of our employees.
- This policy aims to enforce the strict protection of information provided by our customers etc. in order to provide security to our customers etc. on a constant basis.
- 2. Types of Information Provided by Our Customers etc.
- (1) Information that Our Customers etc. Fill In
The information provided by our customers etc. may include first and last names, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, and gender, as well as information that our customers etc. filled in our form or information that we deem integral in the provision of services or for transactions.
- (2) Information that We Collect upon Use of Our Website by Our Customers etc.
We may collect information regarding access to or use of our services, including:
- • information regarding device;
• log information;
• cookie and anonymous ID; or
• location information.
- 3. Use of Information
- The information provided by our customers etc. will be used for the following purposes jointly by our group companies:
(1) To contact customers for confirmation of reservation etc.;
(2) To provide goods or services to customers;
(3) To conduct marketing activities;
(4) To conduct analysis for improvement of our goods or services;
(5) To send questionnaires for further improvement of our services; or
(6) Other purposes expressly specified.
- 4. Handling of Information
- (1) Information provided by our customers etc. will be handled properly and carefully. Adequate safeguard measures will be implemented in order to prevent leakage, loss, misuse, manipulation, and unauthorized access. In case of interception of information that is provided to us online, we will make efforts to secure safety by using security technologies such as SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption, as necessary.
- (2) On some occasions, information provided by our customers etc. may be partially entrusted to third parties in order to improve our company’s services, or for the convenience of our customers etc. In these circumstances, we will instruct and supervise the entrusted parties to ensure that the information is adequately handled.
- 5. Strict Observance of the Law
- In order to ensure the proper protection of private information, our company strictly adheres to the laws and regulations concerning private information. In addition, we will continually strive to improve our compliance program, and maintain our best condition via internal audits and so on.
- 6. Respecting the Right of our Customers etc.
- Our company respects the rights of our customers etc., and ensures that we will answer to all enquiries regarding the disclosure/correction/erasure of information of our customers etc., as well as complaints regarding information management.
- 7. Inquiry
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for comments, questions, inquiries regarding handling of information.
- Our company may review handling of user information as appropriate, and revise this policy as necessary. We will publicly notify the change of this policy on this website. Change of this policy will be become effective upon notification on this website.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Hoshino Resorts Inc.