With 35 different locations across the country,
each of our resorts in Japan is a luxurious and unique experience.
KAI is a leading brand of luxury boutique hot spring ryokans (Japanese inns)
operating by Hoshino Resorts.
This project aims to encourage the younger generation to stay at KAI ryokans in Japan and enjoy the pleasures of our hot springs, food and activities. Guests in their 20’s can enjoy a one-night, two-meal stay at any Hoshino Resorts KAI ryokan for just 19,000 JPY per guest, which is almost half the price of the standard rate.
|Dates||:||From December 2, 2018 to November 28th, 2019
*Reservations from May 7th, 2019 is under preparation. Reservation site will reopen on April 17th, 2019 12:00pm Japan Time.
|Properties||:||All 15 KAI properties|
|Rates||:||19,000JPY (Tax and service fee included) per person for 1 night, two meals included *Onsen tax is required (150JPY per person)|
|Eligibility||:||Guests and companions age from 20 to 29, two person or more in 1 room|
|Conditions||:||Prepayment is required. Fridays and Saturdays are excluded. Reservations can only be made within the next 44 days.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can I make reservations over the phone?
- A: No. This plan is only available online. Please kindly understand that while we take inquiries over the phone, we cannot take reservations over the phone.
- Q: I have a child under a year old, can I apply?
- A: No. This plan is limited to people in their 20s, so it cannot be used by children. However, it can be used by people aged 18 or over if they are travelling with people in their 20s. Please also kindly understand that if you are travelling with people over 30, the plan does not apply and everyone in the group will pay the regular room price. ID verification documents will be checked upon check-in for age check. Items accepted as ID verification documents include drivers' licenses, passports, and student cards.
- Q: This page came up and I can't make my reservation. What should I do?
- A: If this page is displayed, it means that there are no availability for the Travel in Your 20’s Project during the period that can be reserved (Reservations can only be made within the next 44 days.) Please enter a new date or book with another property.
About Your Stay
- Q: Please tell me the excluded days.
- A: Reservations with check-ins on Fridays or Saturdays are not available. In addition, certain dates are also excluded depending on the property.
* Checking in on Thursdays and checking out on Friday is available on the plan.
- Q: We would like to stay in a 4 person room with 5 people, is that possible?
- A: No. Stays with more people than the capacity of the guest room are not possible. If you have more people than the capacity of the guest room, please reserve 2 rooms.
- Q: What is the cancellation policy?
- A: If cancellation occurs after the reservation is completed, 100% cancellation fee is charged.
Choose Your Stay!