With 35 different locations across the country,
each of our resorts in Japan is a luxurious and unique experience.
KAI is a leading brand of luxury boutique hot spring ryokans (Japanese inns)
operating by Hoshino Resorts.
This project aims to encourage the younger generation to stay at KAI ryokans in Japan and enjoy the pleasures of our hot springs, food and activities. Guests in their 20’s can enjoy a one-night, two-meal stay at any Hoshino Resorts KAI ryokan for just 19,000 JPY per guest, which is almost half the price of the standard rate.
|Dates||:||from May 7, 2019~
*Please take note that there may be no availability left by the time reservations open.
*There is a 100% cancellation fee for all cancellations after the reservation is made.
|Rates||:||19,000JPY (Tax and service fee included) per person for 1 night, two meals included *Onsen tax is required (150JPY per person)|
|Eligibility||:||Guests and companions aged from 20 to 29, minimum 2 people per room|
|Conditions||:||Prepayment is required. Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are excluded. Reservations can only be made for stays within the next 44 days.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can I make reservations over the phone?
- A: No. This plan is only available online. Please kindly understand that while we take inquiries over the phone, we cannot take reservations over the phone.
- Q: I have a child under a year old, can I apply?
- A: No. This plan is limited to people in their 20s, so it cannot be used by children. However, it can be used by people aged 18 or over if they are travelling with people in their 20s. Please also kindly understand that if you are travelling with people over 30, the plan does not apply and everyone in the group will pay the regular room price. ID verification documents will be checked upon check-in for age check. Items accepted as ID verification documents include drivers' licenses, passports, and student cards.
- Q: This page came up and I can't make my reservation. What should I do?
- A: If this page is displayed, it means that there are no availability for the Travel in Your 20’s Project during the period that can be reserved (Reservations can only be made within the next 44 days.) Please enter a new date or book with another property.
About Your Stay
- Q: Please tell me the excluded days.
- A: Reservations with check-ins on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays are not available. In addition, certain dates are also excluded depending on the property.
* Checking in on Thursdays and checking out on Friday is available on the plan.
- Q: We would like to stay in a 4 person room with 5 people, is that possible?
- A: No. Stays with more people than the capacity of the guest room are not possible. If you have more people than the capacity of the guest room, please reserve 2 rooms.
- Q: What is the cancellation policy?
- A: If cancellation occurs after the reservation is completed, 100% cancellation fee is charged.
Original souvenirs prepared exclusively by young local artists
In order to share the charm and culture of the local area, each KAI ryokan offers souvenirs made in collaboration with regional artists and craftsman aimed at guests in their 20's.
Special deals on massages for guests in their 20's!
We offer a light 30-minute course, so that guests who have never had a massage before can experience it for the first time in a relaxed environment.
You can consult with the spa technician about ailments like eye strain or shoulder tightness from extended device or smartphone use.
Course Length: 30 minutes
Rental Car Discount
Thanks to a partnership with Times Car Rental, you can receive up to a 15% discount on a rental car.
You can rent from anywhere in the country, so we also recommend meeting your travel partners before embarking on a drive to the ryokan.
Choose Your Stay!